Like the work we do and want to be part of the action? See our available positions below!
Entry Level Position At Screen Printing Shop (Nashville)
Job Title: Production Assistant
Friendly Arctic Printing & Design is a fast paced screen printing and graphic design shop specializing in creating high quality products using water-based ink. We are looking for a detail-oriented, efficient, and self-motivated individual to join our production team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Washing out/reclaiming screens
- Assisting printers with screen tear down and cleaning
- Sizing, sorting, and packing printed garments
- Burning stencils into screens
- Other production duties as needed
Ideal candidate would be:
- Motivated and proactive with strong attention to detail
- Reliable and responsive with management
- A good communicator; willing to learn new skills ‘on the job’
- A team-player; a good attitude is a must!
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-time (40hrs/wk)
- Paid company holidays
- Paid time off (after 90 days)
- Company provided staff lunches (weekly)
- Assistance with personal print projects
Hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, with opportunities for overtime pay on busier production weeks.
Screen printing experience is a bonus, but is not required. Please send resume/work history to jobs @ friendlyarctic.com